Team Building Challenge
The Valle Vista golf staff teamed up with our meeting planners to develop a team building exercise that is truly unique.
This exercise breaks up your group up into two to six teams. Some of the team members are assigned as coaches, some as score keepers, and the rest are the players. The teams then compete against each other in a fun filled, but competitive putt-putt competition that will test each group’s ability to organize and cooperate while under the pressure of the time clock.
Team Building Features:
- Flexible format can accommodate groups of from 10 to 100 (or more)
- Entire exercise can take place in about an hour
- Putt-Putt format means all participants can contribute
- Great opportunity to mix individuals from all areas of the organization
- Format can be tailored to fit the meeting planner’s objectives
- Valle Vista staff will manage the exercise in conjunction with the meeting planner
- Can be part of a formal meeting or a fun activity at a social event
- Fun and Functional
$175 set up fee and $2 per participant
(Must be part of scheduled meeting or social event)
This activity can be part of a corporate retreat, meeting, or even a fun social mixer during a Veranda outdoor cocktail event.